News and Events
- Year 5 and 6 Parliament Workshop
- Nursery Stay and Play
- Internet Safety Workshop
- Year 1 Educational Visit to Natural History Museum
- St Joseph’s Newspaper (First Edition)
- Reception Visit to the Idol
- Monday 11th February 2019 – Lily Class Educational Visit to Natural History Museum
- Tuesday 12th February 2019 – Year 2 Mass at St Ethelburga’s and St Mary’s Church 9:15am. All parents/carers welcome to attend
- Tuesday 12th February 2019 – Parent Consultation Evening
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 – Nursery Parents Stay and Play 9:00am – 10:00am
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 – Year 3 Parent Maths Workshop focusing on the Calculation Policy at 9:15am.
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 – Parliament Year 5 and 6 Workshop focusing on Laws and Debating
- Thursday 14th February 2019 – Iris Class Educational Visit to Natural History Museum
- Thursday 14th February 2019 – Parent Consultation Evening
- Friday 15th February 2019 Oak Class assembly in the school hall at 3:00pm we look forward to seeing you all there!
- Half Term – Monday 18th -Friday 22nd February 2019
We are delighted to welcome you to our school website. St Joseph’s is a very happy school where we continually strive to ensure every child develops their talents and achieves all they can spiritually, academically and socially. We focus on developing the whole child and believe that Christ and the Gospel values are at the heart of all we do. Providing a safe environment, excellent opportunities, both in and out of school, and celebrating the great diversity of our community, whilst learning to serve others, makes St Joseph’s a wonderful place for children, families and staff to learn and grow.
We hope you enjoy our site, whether you are a pupil, parent, member of staff, governor or prospective employee, or just want to browse. We hope you feel the sense of achievement, enjoyment, hard work, love and care that the children at St Joseph’s experience during their time at St Josephs.