Website under maintenance
Home Learning Resources:
Please use the links below to access the resources on this website for your child’s year group.
Free Resources for Home School Learning
- There are daily Zoom Q&A meetings for parents to ask any questions to the teachers at 10:00am – 10:40am.
- Meeting ID: 431-610-422
- Videos are being uploaded to the School’s youtube channel. Please check out other home learning activities you can do.
- Every Tuesday, from 10:00am – 10:30am, you are able to collect the Free School Hampers for those children who are eligible to Free School Meals.
- Every Monday, from 1:00pm onwards, parents are able to collect printed out work for their children. Please call the school office by 10:00am to let us know if you need any copies. Please note that this for parents without internet access and are not able to access the resources from home.
- Home learning will be updated every Monday and Thursday on the website and by email.
- Please email the year group emails if you have any concerns. These are checked daily. Please visit the link below for all the email addresses for each year group:
- Please check Purplemash and MyMaths for extra learning to do at home.
- If you need any further advice or help, please call or email the school office.
We are delighted to welcome you to our school website. St Joseph’s is a very happy school where we continually strive to ensure every child develops their talents and achieves all they can spiritually, academically and socially. We focus on developing the whole child and believe that Christ and the Gospel values are at the heart of all we do. Providing a safe environment, excellent opportunities, both in and out of school, and celebrating the great diversity of our community, whilst learning to serve others, makes St Joseph’s a wonderful place for children, families and staff to learn and grow.
We hope you enjoy our site, whether you are a pupil, parent, member of staff, governor or prospective employee, or just want to browse. We hope you feel the sense of achievement, enjoyment, hard work, love and care that the children at St Joseph’s experience during their time at St Josephs.