ST JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
On behalf of all the children, staff and Governors, I would like to warmly welcome you to the St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. I hope that you will find it a useful way of finding out about our school and what we believe to be important in the education of children.
We aim to provide a happy, rich and stimulating environment in which all our pupils are nurtured and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Share, care and achieve are key values here at St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary.
In all we do, we seek to promote self confidence and high esteem for everyone in our school and distinguish ourselves by the quality of care we provide to everyone in our school community.
We are extremely proud of our school and we are looking forward to our expansion continuing.
- Curriculum Maths Focus Week – 14.01.2019-18.01.2019 (London Themed)
- Spring Term Diary Dates are available under the ‘General Letters’ section of the website and have been emailed to all parents. If do not receive the email please pop in to the main office and check we have your correct email address.
- After School Clubs Commence, if successful children will have received invitations to the club on Friday 11th January 2019 from the club leader.
- Tuesday 15th January 2019 Year 6 Mass at St Ethelburga’s and St Mary’s Church 9:15am. All parents/carers welcome to attend.
- Tuesday 15th January School Nurse Drop In Session 3:00pm -4:00pm. Please come to main office.
- Year 4 and 5 Barking Library Visit 16.01.2019 and 17.01.2019
- Friday 18th January 2019 Lily Class assembly in the school hall at 3:00pm we look forward to seeing you all there!