ST JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
On behalf of all the children, staff and Governors, I would like to warmly welcome you to the St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. I hope that you will find it a useful way of finding out about our school and what we believe to be important in the education of children.
We aim to provide a happy, rich and stimulating environment in which all our pupils are nurtured and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Share, care and achieve are key values here at St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary.
In all we do, we seek to promote self confidence and high esteem for everyone in our school and distinguish ourselves by the quality of care we provide to everyone in our school community.
We are extremely proud of our school and we are looking forward to our expansion continuing.
- Anti-Bullying Awareness Week
- ‘Stop Speak Support Day’ on Thursday 15th November 2018 to highlight the issue of cyberbullying.
- ‘Wear something Blue, Sit with Someone New’ Friday 16th November 2018
- Monday 12th November 2018 – Year 6 Height and Weight Checks led by the School Nurse Team in the school library.
- Year 6 Mass 13.11.2018 at St Ethelburga’s Church 9:15am all families welcome.
- Year 3 Warburtons Workshop in School – 13.11.2018 and 14.11.2018
- Year 3 and Year 4 Barking Library Visits Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November 2018.
- Friday 16th November 2018 – Cherrytree Class assembly at 3:00pm in the school hall, we look forward to seeing you all there.